This course is aimed at all those who assess children in the community as part of their usual work and it will support your continuing professional development
Staff should have attended ‘a relevant level of safeguarding training’ i.e. relevant to their post and employer’s requirements
- Discuss what we mean by neglect
- Review the short and long term impact of living with neglect
- Look at the national and local picture and what lessons have been learned
- Consider how to apply the learning to practice
- Highlight the importance of acting quickly
Online: Please click ‘Apply’ against your preferred date listed below
Email: If you have any queries or are unable to complete an online form, please contact the Workforce Development Admin Team: email@example.com or on 0191 277 2091.
If you are a Newcastle City Council employee you can book on any of these courses via LMS https://newcastle.learningpool.com/login/index.php
Please see the Charging Policy as you may be charged for training.