Stable Homes Built on Love was published in Feb 2023 and recommended reforms to safeguarding and protecting children should be built upon six pillars
- Family help provides the right support at the right time so that children can thrive
with their families
- A decisive multi-agency child protection system
- Unlocking the potential of family networks
- Putting love, relationships and a stable home at the heart of being a child in care
- A valued, supported and highly skilled social worker for every child who needs one
- A system that continuously learns and improves, and makes better use of
evidence and data
Since then the government has published several key documents outlining how these changes will be made. Publications such as Working Together to Safeguard Children; Children Social Care National Framework; Improving Practice with Children and Young People; National Kinship Strategy; Data Strategy; and Information Sharing.
Please note – no courses are currently available.
Due to Covid19, courses are being moved online. Please check back later for further updates.