ME Learning – Core Safeguarding Competencies
E-Learning courses provided by ME Learning, the NSAB and NSCP e-learning provider. These are free-to-access e-learning courses on:
- Safeguarding Adults Level 1 Basic Awareness
- Safeguarding Children Level 1
- Safeguarding Children Level 2
- Mental Capacity Act Basic Awareness
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards Basic Awareness
Their content reflects Newcastle’s Minimum Standards Capability Framework and participants will receive a certificate on completion.
External e-learning resources
Resources provided by external organisations. They cover some specific areas of safeguarding practice which complement the core course content offered by the Newcastle Safeguarding Adults Board and Newcastle Safeguarding Children Partnership.
Not all of these courses are certificated.