Nominations are now open for the National Safeguarding Adults Board Excellence Awards. The awards are given in recognition of the hard work of any professional and/or team across England who have gone over and above this year and who continue to provide an outstanding commitment and effort to safeguard adults.
There are 8 different categories and multiple nominations can be made:
- Empowerment Champion – someone/team who has demonstrated empowering individuals.
- Prevention Champion – someone/team who has demonstrated and acted to prevent abuse or neglect.
- Proportionality Champion – someone/team who has demonstrated being balanced in their approach to ensure the least intrusive response.
- Partnership Champion – someone/team who has demonstrated working in partnership.
- Accountability Champion – someone/team who has demonstrated keeping others accountable, including themselves.
- Protection Champion – someone/team who has demonstrated protecting adults at risk.
- Lifetime Award – includes any one who has demonstrated more than 20 years of experience in safeguarding adults.
- Innovation – includes all areas where someone/team has been creative and set new ways of working with adults at risk.
To nominate someone or a team, please complete this form: : https://forms.office.com/r/GdVmxbwWvj
Deadline for nominations is 17/10/2022
What happens with the nominations?
All nominations will be considered in their own merit, a decision awarded and acknowledgements made in National Safeguarding Adults Week, November 2022. The winners of the National Award may be recognised in a press release, photo opportunities and signed certificates from the National Safeguarding Adults Boards showcasing the “We See You – We Hear You” campaign.
Bexley Safeguarding Adults Board coordinate the awards on behalf of the national network of Safeguarding Adults Boards. All nominee information will be kept secure and only shared as appropriate. By submitting your nomination(s) you agree to information being shared for this purpose. Information will not be kept for longer than required.