Newcastle Public Health offer multi-agency training online and face to face. This training is designed to help practitioners learn new skills and to enhance their offering to their clients and potentially colleagues.
Who are the courses for designed for?
The training programme is primarily aimed at managers, paid staff and volunteers who work in
Newcastle with either adults or young people.
The training courses are suitable for staff from many different sectors and organisations such
- Specialist domestic and sexual violence and abuse service providers
- Health professionals, for example, midwives, health visitors, GPs, nurses, mental health
services, school nurses
- Adult and children’s safeguarding practitioners
- Education sector
- Housing and hostel services
- Alcohol and drug services
- Community and voluntary sector
- Criminal justice agencies